Friday, 24 December 2010

Tis the season to be jolly

Christmas is very very nearly here! Presents are all under the tree, the roast is prepared for tomorrow and I can hear my Dad humming carols in the kitchen. Actually, humming to say the least, more like pretending he is performing a solo in the Albert hall. But hey, whatever makes him happy..
In the midst of the Christmas tidy up, I found lots of old postcards and photos in my room, which I have now fashioned into a new collage on my wall. I hate how I always have to change the layout/walls in my room because I get bored so easily. I'm quite into this collage though, it has various tickets, postcards, Vogue/Love rip outs and photos from an old album I found. There's one of my M & D that is an absolute BEAUT, they probably wouldn't think so though..

No comments:

Post a Comment