Thursday, 23 December 2010

Wish list

There are so many things I would like for Christmas. These are some of them. Now there is a strong possibility I will get the Hunter boots and the perfume, as I have been asking for a looong while. However, the camera is not looking good. But hey ho, there is Christmas money for that!
I love Christmas, not just because of the presents, in fact, not even mostly because of the presents. I just love the lights and the carols and playing games with the family. I wouldn't have it any other way. Some of my friends are working Christmas day, because of double pay and all that. No way would I ever agree to work and not be able to sit at home gorging on Roses and watching good old Home Alone. And the snow has made it even more Christmassy.... :)






No comments:

Post a Comment