Monday, 17 January 2011

Daisy Knights

One day when I was bored I flicked through mum's You magazine and found a little piece on jewellery designer Daisy Knights, a graduate from Central St Martins (one of the most impossible art uni's to get into..somehow I have applied, madness I know) Anyway, when I went onto her website I fell in love. She creates delicate rock and roll esque pieces from a variety of metals and her jewellery has been seen on the likes of Alexa Chung. Despite the skulls adorned on many of her pieces, all of her jewellery is handmade in the UK using ethically sourced materials. I love it! Unfortunately it's a little out of my price range (little being an understatement) and also my birthday is a long long way away, but I can hope! Maybe when I'm older and richer..




No comments:

Post a Comment