Wednesday, 12 January 2011

I should have been born a few decades ago..

I love old film photos, I've always loved the quality they give, it's a quality that digital can't beat, no matter what. Don't get me wrong I love my DSLR but I prefer film by a long way. The grainy, de saturated look is just so lovely and aged. These are some photos I found on http://weheartit.com/ which is a site full of other peoples snaps, from art to fashion to photography. It's a brilliant source of inspiration but there are never ending photos, when you are looking through it gives you a feeling of frustration, that you are probably missing tonnes of amazing ones, but nobody in there right mind would have the patience to sift through the thousands...well unless you had no life..







No comments:

Post a Comment