Friday, 18 February 2011

Outfit #2 and charity shop finds

These are some photos of what I was wearing when I went out for my very belated work christmas meal. We didn't actually do anything christmassy just went an indian restaurant, which was probably a good job really because everyone there would have hated us. It was a lovely night out, finished off with a round of free sambouka shots from the nice indian men and free round of drinks from our boss back at the pub. Naww.


Jacket - Levi's, Rokit
Top - Topshop
Skirt - H&M
Necklaces - Vintage and Topshop
Ring - Topshop
Brooch - Vintage

So last week I went to visit my slightly loopy but lovable great aunt in her nursing home in Exmouth. She used to live in a town called Budleigh and we went to her house to collect post and what not, aaand I had a look in the local charity shops. They were an absolute gold mine of amazing jumpers and cardigans, my theory is that because the town is so over run with 80+ grannies and grandads, that there is nobody like me to snatch up all the vintage finds! Definitely going there for another hunt when we see her next! Anyway, I bought three jumpers (and had to restrain to not buy more, but also if I had bought more I dont think the ancient woman at the till would have coped with the even longer receipt she just couldn't understand..) They were a mere £3 each and I have worn them all since, especially the dark green one which the camera really doesn't do justice.


2 comments:

  1. i love your style :)
    new follower

    Sid xx
    http://dropping-daisies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete